Information Collection and Use
- ESS CCTV is the sole owner of the information collected on www.esscctv.com. ESS CCTV collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Web site. ESS CCTV will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way. ESS CCTV collects information from our users during the ordering process, for order processing purposes only.
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may change or remove your information by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed.
- ESS CCTV reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Warranty & Returns
- Item normally gets shipped out within 24 hours.
- All UPS shipments require a physical address.
- Please contact us for All international shipping except to Canada and certain US territories.
- UPS shipping insurance is included in the shipping cost by default. If you want the package not insured, please deselect the checkbox.
- ESS CCTV is not responsible for all customs, taxes, and duties occuring on international orders
- For all orders paid by Paypal, we ship to confirmed address only.
- We reserve the right to ship smaller items with USPS (either by First Class Mail or Priority Mail) in case UPG Ground is selected as your shipping method.
Please contact us if your shipping address cannot accept USPS mail or you would specifically want the UPS Ground service.
- We would ship via USPS only if you would receive earlier or equal to the date UPS guarantees.
Should your package not arrived as the schedule date stated on UPS tracking report, please call us so that we can put a tracer on your delayed package. ESS CCTV
will do everything we can to help you track your package, however we are not responsible for your not insured, lost, or delayed package once the package has been scanned onto the UPS tracking system.
It is the customers responsibility to give a valid shipping address that UPS will be able to deliver. The UPS driver at his discretion may choose to leave the package at the door, if the package is left at the door, then it becomes the customers responsibility. It is advisable to have someone ready to receive a package at the shipping address provided. There may be an additional fee charge for incorrect address listed on the order form, or for any change of address once the package has been shipped and in UPS´s pocession. It is the customer´s responsibility to provide the correct shipping address.
We ship all our shipment via the services that United Parcel Service provides to all its customer. UPS does not guarantee delivery by a certain date, provided business shipping time frame is only a guideline. UPS does guarantee all air shipments and expedieted services like 3 Day Select, 2nd day and Next day.
When these shipments are selected by the customer, we will ship using the selected service. In the event UPS delivers the package late, only the portion of the the services will be credited back to the customer. Please allow about 7 business days to receive your order from the date you need them. Normal processing time still applys even in the air shipments.
assumes no liability for packages left at the door. It is highly recommended that the shipping address provided have an adult to sign for the package.
Delivery of merchandise by UPS will take approximately 7-10 business days shipping date. (weekends not included)
Shipments designated Next Day, 2 Day and 3 Day will have priority and will arrive consecutively starting the day after the date of shipment.
Different Billing and Shipping addresses
If different than your billing address, we do require an address verification.
The verification procedure is actually simple and takes less time than you think.
We do require an authorization in order to prevent fraudulent usage of credit cards
, that is currently so prevalent on the Internet.
The verification helps us reduce fraud activities, keeps our costs down, and enables us to provide our customers with lower price and better service.
The procedure is done strictly to verify your identity
and for no other purpose.
We take every possible efforts to make sure your personal information is kept private and secure
In order for us to verify your credit card for shipping addresses different from the billing address, we require one of the following procedures:
Please contact your credit card company to have your shipping address added as an authorized shipping address on your account.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
, when address is successfully added.
Send a Fax Authorization containing the following items:
- Copy of the credit card.
- Copy of a picture ID
- A statement reading "I authorize ESS CCTV to ship my order to the following (shipping) address, followed by the billing address.
- A handwritten signature
- Please be sure to include your invoice number for reference.
- And Fax to: 213-927-0574
You can also use the provided form in PDF: Credit Card Authorization Form
We realize that this policy may be inconvenient, however it helps us to provide you with the best price and service.
We hope you understand our position, and thank you for your cooperation!
All items sold on ESS CCTV
are available for pick-up.
If you would like to visit our office for pick-up, please call us to 213-500-7736 and arrange an appointment with us,
and we will prepare your items ready.
Our pick-up office is located in Los Angeles, CA:
21220 Devonshire St. #104
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Locate us on Google Map
International shipping may require a few additional days to reach you due to Customs. Customs policies differ from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for more information. Furthermore, the charge you receive from ESS CCTV
covers the cost of the merchandise and shipping only. Certain charges, such as Customs fees, duties, and taxes may apply to your order and are in addition to the shipping charges incurred at the time of purchase. All additional charges are taken care of by the customer. We at ESS CCTV
have no control over these additional charges, nor can we predict what amount they may add up to. Please note that product manuals may not be in the language of the destination country. Additionally, the electrical requirements of products may be in a standard different from that of the destination country, in which case a converter is required. This converter may not be supplied by ESS CCTV
Privacy Notice Changes
Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM PST
Saturday 11:00 AM ~ 3:00 PM PST (by appointment only)
21220 Devonshire St. #104
Chatsworth, CA 91311