Eyemax GENUINE DVR card: MPEG-4 60 FPS Display and Record, 16 Ch Video 2 ch Audio, Support Iphone and Android
Item #: 17
(You save: $85.00)
- The item has been discontinued.
Please contact us for possible remaining stock.
- 16 channel video input
- 2 channel audio input
- 60 fps display frame rate
- 60 fps record frame rate
- MPEG4 high compression CODEC
- D1 / Half-D1 / CIF Resolution
- Pentaplex operation (Live / Recording / Playback / Network / Backup)
- Remote client viewing on either client software or web browser
- Multi DVR viewer (MDVR) up to 64 channels on a client
- TV spot out (switching, RCA)
- Compatible with Smart phones: i-Smart Viewer for iPhone and Androids
- Client software is compatible with Microsoft® Windows Vista and Windows 7, 32 bits
DVB 9060 is one of the best valued Eyemax DVR cards. It supports up to 16 video channels with a crystal clear high-res picture quality and a maximum 60 frames per second. The high compression MPEG4 CODEC provides more recording time with the same size hard disk drive than the previous MJPEG CODEC. The built-in video motion detector logic helps the DVR system from storing unnecessary video. By connecting the DVR to the Internet, you are able to view live or archived videos from a remote location. Or you can connect to multiple DVR from several different locations and view them all at the same time.
|1 Port (RCA)
|1 / 4 / 7 / 8 / 13 / 16 / Sequential
|LAN, Cable, DSL, MODEM (optional)
|via Client software or Web Browser (Active-X must be enabled)
|Data Transfer / JPEG or BMP ImageRemote site backup / Schedule BackupAVI standard movie clip (Windows Media Player compatible)
|R : Recording continuously
M : Recording only with motion detection
S : Recording only with sensor detection
H : Recording continuously but higher frame rate recording at motion triggered
|via RS232 Port (RS485 to RS232 Converter required)
|Server / Client / Backup Viewer / Watermark Viewer / Multi-client Viewer
There are no files associated with the selected product.